Welcome!

This is where I will show new ideas and pieces I am working on, and also where I will share awesome pieces I find along the way!



Tuesday, March 3, 2015

making stuff for molds and half inch scale copper pots and pans

I spent the day sculpting things to make molds as my casting stuff arrives tomorrow! yay!! Excited to do up some new things. I also have a custom order for some Alice in Wonderland chairs and well, in the process of organizing my space I put the origiinal sculpt, with the tea pot and cups used in my first chairs, aside and lost it!!! so had to make another one! Got a bat for the back of chairs, a fairy with mushrooms, a princess crown for little girls/boys and tea parties, and a couple other things!
Also, I got a custom order, well hubby did, for some half inch scale copper pots and pans and he made extra so I listed some up!



Here is a link to one of the pots if you would like! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment