Welcome!

This is where I will show new ideas and pieces I am working on, and also where I will share awesome pieces I find along the way!



Wednesday, May 6, 2015

been awhile....exciting developments :o)

So I took a chance on a posting I saw on Spoonflower's FB page and emailed someone about designing fabric for a children's clothing line. I got the gig!!! It is for a company, Ann Loren, and they make girls clothing, infant up to size 12 I believe.
Here is a link to their online store. They also sell on Zulilly, Amazon, Overstock and then their outfits are sold throughout the US in children's boutiques!!
http://www.annloren.com/
Here is a pic from their blog, super cute clothing!

 I have done 4 designs for them thus far, designs I will get to see in clothing in the summer!!! They own the copyright to these designs, and I am more than ok with that as it gives me a chance!!!
I am soooo honored and excited and validated!!!
And then I am also finding the world of BJD dolls/fairies and fabrics for them!!
Here is a new print, I will be listing today, it is gnomes! why didnt I ever think of gnomes before??? LOL

And then did up some hummingbird fabric too!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment