Welcome!

This is where I will show new ideas and pieces I am working on, and also where I will share awesome pieces I find along the way!



Thursday, April 26, 2012

I am back!

I am back from Chicago and it was a great show! saw friends, so many I don't remember their names because I am horrible with names but know faces more often than not! was very fun and was actually a good show for me financially so that is even better! I did not get anything fun except a cd for dressing dolls, to inspire me. But did hit a couple arts and crafts stores and finally got some mold making material! yay! been playing with it today...excited! Also got some wonderful crackle medium that is like a clear glaze. Excited for new items! Oh and Victoria's works made quite the splash!!! ;O) http://www.etsy.com/shop/DarkSquirrel
I got home tues night but spent all day yesterday in bed reading Hunger Games! :o) so today I am back to work LOL I must apologize for lack of pictures. I am pretty sure I got at least one of my booth, but I am horrible getting pictures because I guess I live in the moment rather than thinking of taking pictures!!! Tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. It was great seeing you at the show! And, I love the minis I brought home from you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was soooo good to see you too! :o) And meeting Kelly too! thank you for stopping by and chatting, and thanks for liking the minis!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete