Welcome!

This is where I will show new ideas and pieces I am working on, and also where I will share awesome pieces I find along the way!



Sunday, March 25, 2012

some furniture I listed

Spent the day making animal faces (including a couple raven heads) for dolls. Never made a raven doll, just small more realistic ravens, and so am a bit excited about them. Started on a couple gourd houses, one with a neck straight up in the air and the other with a very crazy fun long swirly neck. they will both be on bases, not on wheels. Will try to get pics today :o)
In terms of finishing things, I made a few benches and got around to painting a couple wood pieces yesterday, in between other work.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/96058615/a-primitive-shabby-chic-bench-miniature?ref=v1_other_1


No comments:

Post a Comment