Welcome!

This is where I will show new ideas and pieces I am working on, and also where I will share awesome pieces I find along the way!



Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Welcome!

Ok I got rid of my old blog because it took up too much time (I was on dial up). We finally have high speed so now I have the time to do this!
First off, getting ready for a show, the Three Blind Mice show, in Chicago right now, and trying to finish some commission dolls too. There are so many ideas in my head and it reminds me....Dont you just love miniatures because there are no limits to what you can do, what era or theme you can choose? and what you can create that may not even exist in the real world of theme? :o)
My most recent obsession is miniature art in various forms, furniture is included in this. I have made several assemblage altered art dolls and just love them!!!


I am also going to begin offering things for sale here on the blog. So here we go!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment