Welcome!

This is where I will show new ideas and pieces I am working on, and also where I will share awesome pieces I find along the way!



Saturday, January 3, 2015

ugh!!!

I have spent days, with a frenzied determination, to make these jumping jacks, also called pantins, and almost there but still too big! i need a break!
Meanwhile, truly inspired and in awe of this woman's skills with cardstock! just wow!!! going to come up with some designs for half scale furniture inspired by what she does!!! And I think it is truly incredible that she shares her knowledge online!
http://1inchminisbykris.blogspot.com/search/label/French%20chaise%20made%20from%20card%20stock
Here is a pic of something I would love to make in half scale, this is a real life chaise. I have long adored them and never had one!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment