Welcome!

This is where I will show new ideas and pieces I am working on, and also where I will share awesome pieces I find along the way!



Monday, December 15, 2014

presents!

I cut pieces of wood and then used them as the "present" that I wrapped with sticker paper! Made wrapping really easy and not so messy! I did have to put glue on final corner fold overs though. I put some of the smallest presents aside for my advent calendar. Here they are, along with some printed out bags, in the loft area

Half of the wrapping was my design, and then I got more prints and the bag printies from http://www.printmini.com/index.html

Oh and I decided to just do the outside in a whimsical, non scale, manner when I saw last years tags that were a perfect color match to the house! I put them on all the outside walls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment